The Law Office of Christopher G. Smith provides notary, loan signing, and trust signing services in Scotts Valley, CA and the Santa Cruz County area. You can make an appointment to visit our office or schedule a visit at your location from our mobile notary.
The process of getting your document notarized is fast and easy, as long as you have an acceptable form of identification (see below).
1. A Personal appearance is required – You must meet face to face with our agent
2. The document to be notarized is checked for accuracy – Our agent checks dates, times, and other items for accuracy
3. The signer is carefully identified - Using an acceptable form of paper identification, our agent confirms the signer’s identity
4. The event is recorded – Per law, the event is recorded in our Notary’s Journal
5. The Notarial Certificate is completed – Our agent affixes their seal and signs as the Notary of Record
Standard Notary Services
Notarized Signature - $15 per signature
Jurats Oaths and Affirmations - $15 per person
Certified Copy of Power of Attorney (POA) - $15 per copy
Mobile Notary in Santa Cruz or Scotts Valley - Starting at $50 (call or complete the form below for quote)
Local Hospital, Nursing, Retirement Home Visit - $60
Local Jail, Detention Center, Courthouse Visit - $100
Traveling Time (improper ID or no signing at appointment) - 100% of quoted fee
After House/ Holidays (between 5pm – 8am) - call or complete the form below for quote